Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life Lessons

"Chronic"- incessant, never-ending, enduring, unyeilding, incurable, continual...

The word "chronic" has deep-rooted meaning in my life.

1)I have an incessant LOVE for my husband & children. I value everyday life with them, and know that we will be together always; with no end.

2)My faith in Christ allows me the opportunity to endure all life's lessons. (Sometimes those lessons are weathered well, and other times...well, it can get messy).

3)I have such an appreciation and adoration for my family; my passion and respect for them is unyeilding.

4)My diagnosis with Ulcerative Colitis (since 2002) is incurable, however my fight for a cure and IBD awareness will be continual....

Follow me as I navigate through life's chronically changing landscape.

No comments:

Post a Comment